To empower rural communities by providing quality higher education and to equip first-generation literates with knowledge and skills that cultivate social and scientific temper in the minds of the students.
- To provide affordable and quality higher education to rural and marginalized sections of the students.
- To provide equal opportunity and inclusiveness to student community.
- To improve our educational requirements and resources to meet the evolving needs of our student community.
- To create accessible and comprehensive learning opportunities that empower the students with critical thinking, creativity and problem solving abilities.
- To cultivate a culture of social responsibility and community engagement among our students for the betterment of society.
- To enable the students in participating nation building by organizing activities related to constitutional obligations and community development.